Download Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet APK for Android



Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet.apk
Name: puppy-dog-dash---tap-my-pet.apk
ID: com.seventalismans.puppy
Version:
Size: 0 Mb



Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet Screen Preview

Free Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet APK for Android
Free Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet APK
Free Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet APK for Android

Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet Details

The puppies are loose! And they are having fun running free in the city park. But they need to jump over fire hydrants, hedgehogs, even smelly shoes! HOW TO PLAY: Tap the lower screen to jump your puppy. Jump over hairy hedgehogs and smelly shoes. Watch out for the fire hydrants! Collect gold and silver coins to unlock new characters. EXCITING FUN AND ITS FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!! Challenge Your Friends for Highest Score! Tons of fun! Download ‘Puppy Dog Dash’ Now!!!
Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet | 2 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet APK


Search terms:
Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet for pc
Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet mod apk
Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet full version
Puppy Dog Dash - Tap My Pet full data
Previous
Next Post »